Effective Date: 07/25/2016
• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• The choices available to you regarding the use of your information and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
• The security procedures in place to protect your information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
Blackstone gathers two basic types of information through the Site:
• Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“NPII”) is information that is recorded about users so that it no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user. Some examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of operating system you have configured on your device, your geographical zip code, and/or the internet service provider from which you are linked to our Site. Non-PII does not personally identify you. Blackstone primarily uses NPII for market research and to optimize our systems. For example, NPII is used to enhance Site security, to detect broad demographic trends, to assist us in providing content tailored to your interests, and to otherwise enhance your experience on this Site. This information may also be shared with third parties on an aggregate and non-personally identifiable basis. Please note that Blackstone may link Non-PII to PII about you that we have previously collected in connection to a Blackstone service. Such combined information will be treated as PII as long as it is so combined.
• Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you (such as your name, mailing address, email address, or billing information), which you provide to us. Blackstone collects PII from you when you interact with this Site as described in the sections that follow.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
From time to time, we may enter into a special relationship with another company that is not owned by or affiliated with Blackstone. We may share your name, email address and zip code with such third-party strategic partners; however, we will provide you with the opportunity to either opt into or opt out of such sharing when you set up an account and when you log in after we add a new strategic partner. Because these third parties will use your PII in accordance with their own privacy practices, you should check their web sites for information regarding their privacy practices.
DO NOT TRACK POLICY
Blackstone will not use malicious scripts or functionality that enables password phishing scams on our app. We will not use any tracking mechanisms or malware on your account or information.
We may make available through the Site services such as, message boards, forums, comment functionality and chat functionality, among other services (collectively referred to as “Forums”) to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you disclose through these Forums becomes public information, and may be available to visitors of the Site and to the general public. In addition, when you choose to make a posting on these Forums, certain information (for example, your screen name and your location) will be available for other users to view. We urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose PII, or any other information, on the Site Forums. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF ANY PII YOU VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE THROUGH THESE SITE FORUMS.
We may disclose your PII: (a) as permitted by law; (b) in the event of a transfer of ownership, assets, or a bankruptcy of Blackstone; (c) if we determine that disclosure of specific information is necessary to comply with the request of a law enforcement or regulatory agency, or (d) to protect the rights, or property, of Blackstone, including the enforcement of our agreements, or (e) to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users or members of the public.
View / Edit Your Information
You may view or edit your personal information online. To view or edit your personal information online, you will be required to sign in with your registered user login credentials (email and password). Any changes you make to your account will be reflected on the Site. Opt-Out Choice You may opt-out of receiving future marketing notifications from us. If you opt-out, we will not send you future electronic marketing communications related to our products or services. Regardless of your opt-out preferences, we reserve the right to send you electronic messages, as deemed necessary, for administrative purposes. To exercise your choice to opt out:
• You may click on the “opt-out” link on the bottom of any marketing email you receive from Blackstone and make your choices as to what electronic marketing communications you wish to receive from Blackstone;
• You may contact us by sending a written request to the email or postal address provided in the “Contact Us” section of the website. Please specify clearly what electronic marketing communications you are opting-out of.
Note that changes to your opt-out request may not be effective immediately. We endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
LINKS AND THIRD PARTIES’ PRIVACY PRACTICES
Blackstone Website Customer Care
2620 S.W. 27th Avenue
Miami, FL 33133-3005
Phone: (305) 639-9590